If you are having trouble logging in after the upgrade please
register a new password.
Listserv password requirements
Listserv is a commercial mailing list management system that allows you to
subscribe to or create, manage, and control an electronic mailing list.
Mailing Lists are email-based and can function as announce only, moderated,
or as a simple discussion list. Each member that is subscribed to a particular
mailing list receives a copy of every message sent to that list via E-mail.
10-Aug-2014: Listserv upgraded from Version 15 to Version 16
New Features of Listserv (UB Information Technology news article).
Notable New Features in Listserv version 16*
- Newsletter Templates: The newsletter template system allows users to send
HTML newsletters without expert-level HTML skills.
- Template Gallery: LISTSERV comes with a gallery of pre-designed and
tested HTML newsletter templates that customers can use as-is or modify as needed.
- Newsletter Testing: The newsletter testing feature allows users to
send test messages to their own addresses before posting.
- HTML Mail Templates: List owners can choose to have confirmation
and informational messages sent out in HTML.
- UTF-8 Support: LISTSERV now supports UTF-8 for subscriber names,
list titles and list descriptions.
- Message Scheduling: The message scheduling option allows senders to
schedule the delivery of their newsletters and announcements at a specific time and date.
- Improved Digest: The plain text digest now
displays encoded messages (quoted-printable or base64), both in UTF-8 and other character
- RSS Previews: The LISTSERV archives now display hovering RSS
previews when moving the mouse over the subject line of a message.
- Improved Archive Search: The archive search has been improved to
use more accurate sorting for search results that span multiple pages.
- CSV Reports: List, subscriber and server usage reports can now be
downloaded as CSV files and imported into a spreadsheet or other application.
*summary courtesy of WVU.edu